Easy Halloween Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
Everyone gets busy and we know not everyone will have time to bake our homemade Pumpkin Spice Cakes so we're going to share with you a foolproof method of making a similar version of our cakes without a lot of time. For this recipe all you're going to need is a neutral flavoured cake mix (Vanilla, White, Funfetti, etc.), pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice.
1 Box of Cake Mix (Vanilla, White Cake, Funfetti, etc)
1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
1 Tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice**
**The amount of Pumpkin Pie Spice needed may vary based on the type of cake mix that you're using because the flavours are often stronger. We suggest starting with about a teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice and tasting the batter.**
- Preheat oven to directions on the box.
- Prepare the cake mix according to the directions on the box.
- Add pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice and mix until its well combined.
- Line cupcake pan with liners and fill each one about 2/3 full.
- Bake for time specified on the box.
- Decorate how ever you please.***
*** You can decorate these cupcakes however you like, since its almost Halloween we chose to go with some Halloween themed decorations which can be done with buttercream icing and a few piping bags. ***